Dr. Gertrude P. Pannirselvam, Associate Professor
"I have been teaching at SIUE since 1995; before that I taught (as a PhD candidate) at Arizona State University."
- PhD – Arizona State University, 1995
- MBA – University of New Hampshire, 1991
- Bachelor in Engineering – PSG College of Technology, 1984
First factor, and then relationship validation of the model of the Baldrige Criteria published in 1998 and 2001.
Reviewer for the Higher Learning Commission (accreditation body for HE institutions) since 2006.
In which online program do you teach?
Which classes do you teach online?
What types of projects can online students expect in your course(s)?
Case analysis; discussion boards; simulations
What do you want students to learn in these courses? What is the expected learning outcome?
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills needed to analyze processes in order to improve the process output and reduce process cost.
- Demonstrate the knowledge and skills needed to analyze supply chains.
When did you start teaching?
I have been teaching at SIUE since 1995; before that I taught (as a PhD candidate) at Arizona State University.